Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Dark Knights Brotherhood!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Switchfoot

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Still need alot of iron ore and weapons!!! I haven't recieved anything from anyone yet Sad
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Switchfoot,

You are too far away from me. Maybe someone else is closer. Try finding a nearby trading partner in your area even if they aren't in the alliance.

Also, you may want to try to find a trade partner in the alliance to put your next town next to. Maybe they could also place a town near the ones you already have as well.
Back to top Go down
vercauteren

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:01 am

can someone send some weapons to any of my towns

thanks
Back to top Go down
farsight24

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:19 am

HI i need all kind of weapons, horses and coins to COIMBRA

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:57 am

I need a trading partner anyone up for it????
Back to top Go down
MartinLunn

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:05 am

i can my other user is good name innovator
Back to top Go down
PookieBear

PostSubject: Anyone need resources?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:57 am

If any evil player need resources/weapons just message me in game. Im located around 33, 123.

PookieBear
Back to top Go down
SilverMane2

PostSubject: Help Us to Win   Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:49 pm

I need help to make the troops to protect the Grandmaster and our stored scrolls and amulets. I have recently lost many thousands of knights, hobelars, and crossbowmen trying to protect the Grandmaster's towns. Brothers (and sisters) I need tens of thousands of coins, and thousands of swords, shields, lances and horses. I will also take cossbows. I am concentrating on mobile cavalry troops because of the need go across long distances quickly. Please I need your help--I have the stables and miltitary buildings to build a lot fast but I need the supplies to make the troops. Others, like Odin and VigiSlodeson (sacrificed 70,000 troops for the brotherhood) also need your help to keep protecting our scrolls and help us win the game. If you are evil, it would be great if you could send troops to defend me since I am consolidating every single troop I have to send to protect the scrolls. Good and Evil brothers please send your supplies and defenders to me. My main military producing towns are: SilverMane2 a.1 @ (19, -75), SilverMane2 a.2 @ (20, -75), SiverMane2 a.3 @ (20, -75 ), SilverMane2 b.1 @ (16, -117), and SilverMane2 b.2 @ (18, -117).

Help us win!!!!

SilverMane2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5