Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Dark Knights Brotherhood!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.

Go down 
+29
Baine
antpeepes
vercauteren
xorxex
trinity
EDWARDS
MartinLunn
knox
xxbboypharoahxx
elesco99
yte2
Zepper666
BigGuyNye
Komuto
Harold
Mike029
Jimbox
Oddr
souleater579
CJS
hionelop
farsight24
mozzoni
phil
xavierito
FrozenX0x52
Althor2
Shadhe
Slippery
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Oddr

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:22 am

According to the wiki, axemen can carry 80 each.

1,000 of them could carry up to 80,000, but trade carts can fend off some attacks, so they don't usually get away with as much as they can carry.

If this discussion continues, we may need to move it to "Thoughts and Plans" I guess.
Back to top Go down
xxbboypharoahxx

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Resource Request   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:44 am

I here to request the following resources....I need some iron and gold ore! My storage is pretty big so whoever can send me any at all it will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Harold

Harold

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:53 am

40000 each iron ore and gold ore sent to (27,-61). Arrive in 3.5 hours.
Back to top Go down
knox

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Anyone needing resources message me In Game...you'll get what you need quicker that way.
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:22 am

was away for a few days but am back nad in need of all weapons in my second town (town of althor) and main town althor2 anything is welcome
Back to top Go down
farsight24

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:46 am

HI, i need weapons, coins and horses to make lots of knights in PORTO (-81,-16)

Thanks
Back to top Go down
MartinLunn

PostSubject: Need   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Beer barrels 0
Coins 9000
Crossbows 0
Gold 0
Handbows 0
Horses 1500
Iron 0
Lances 500
Shields 500
Swords 500
Timbers 1000

thats what i need
Back to top Go down
Mike029

Mike029

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:31 pm

im in need of crossbows, timber, swords and shields at my Death's Stand town (18,117)
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/mikez029
MartinLunn

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:15 am

i give 2000 troops for 2500 crossbows
Back to top Go down
Komuto

Komuto

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:13 pm

my all villages need weapons and stones.i dont need timber or iron bar cuz trebuchers are too slow.i have some siege weapons but i dont need more,trebuchers travel time to next 100.100 to 100,101 takes time 14 minuts Very Happy its too long time mates
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Need stone to my main town my barracks need to be upgraded to keep up with my production of troops. Anything is welcome at this stage just make sure that it is not too far i dont want people to loose trade carts trying to send my supplies.
Back to top Go down
EDWARDS

EDWARDS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:20 pm

Hi guys,

My good town, MissE, has loads of weapons and coins building up as i have no trading partner. Is there anyone that is near me that is in need of these things? All i ask in return is the amount of troops back equal to the amount of weapons i sent. Co ordinates are 110,23.
Back to top Go down
trinity

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:27 pm

could you send me that number of coin to me slippery, i need that to train knight
coordinate 131 130
thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MartinLunn

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:07 pm

trinity wrote:
could you send me that number of coin to me slippery, i need that to train knight
coordinate 131 130
thanks Very Happy

I need it 2
Back to top Go down
xorxex

PostSubject: more recourses   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:48 am

Ill need much coins and weaponary as anyone can send to the town of Vladicix
Back to top Go down
vercauteren

vercauteren

PostSubject: crossbows   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:22 am

can someone plz give 400 crossbows Question
Back to top Go down
antpeepes

antpeepes

PostSubject: sent   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:05 pm

crossbows sent
Back to top Go down
Baine

Baine

PostSubject: Requesting Resources For Fire Waste (76,-56)   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:26 pm

Im requesting iron, iron bars, gold, coins, timber, lances, bows, crossbows, swords, shields, horses

Death To Those Who Oppose Us! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Switchfoot

Switchfoot

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:19 pm

I really need iron ore in all my villages... Weapons would also be great (please send weapons to Little Hill)
Course I'll repay the favour by sending some defence, thanks!
Smile
Back to top Go down
vercauteren

vercauteren

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:01 am

thanks for the crossbows antpeepes reinforcements are on the way
Back to top Go down
vercauteren

vercauteren

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:17 am

thanks to antpeepes help im now researching trebuchets cheers
Back to top Go down
swanger

swanger

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:47 pm

hi im new to the brotherhood and dont want to be greedy but need bows,lances,crossbows,iron ore,and coin to101,161and 100,161
thanks in advance and let me know what i can send you in return
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:52 am

Ok genuine request for stone and i am talking bout a lot of it i am at the stage where my barrcks need to be upgraded and i have no stone to do it each of my barracks will take 120,000 for level 19 and i have up to 10 barracks at that level and more on the way.....
I would like a joint effort from some willing players to send as much stone as possiblt to my towns

Althor's town (-28,20)
Town of Althor (-29,20)
Town of Althor3 (-35,21)
Town of Oddr (28,48)
Town of Oddrfjarri (-137,228)
Town of Oddrton (8,37)
Town of Phil (-3,-92)

The upgrading of my barracks is essential as i have 0 housing for troops right now and that means that i cant make any more troops so if any player is close to any of those towns and is willing to give stone please message me in the game Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:01 pm

Edit:

Please note, it is Althor's BIRTHDAY! Very Happy

Please send it to a town other than "Town of Oddrton". I've maxed it out, so if anyone has any they can spare, please send it to the other towns.
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: bIRTHDAY   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Not today it isnt.....it dosent say it is on here, Mine next week! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://darkknights.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next