Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Dark Knights Brotherhood!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.

Go down 
+7
swanger
MartinLunn
Komuto
Oddr
Jimbox
phil
Slippery
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oddr

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:27 am

According to the above posts, here is where we stand. If you haven't stated your actual amulet type, it wasn't included. Sorry if I missed any.

The included amulets are from the following:
Oddr
A,D,G,J,M,N,O,P*2,Y*2
Trigan
A,D,F,G,K,M,N
Slippery
A,G,P
marslynn
E,F
lucasalt
I
MartinLunn
G
Harold
G
TOTAL
A*3,D*2,E,F*2,G*5,I,J,K,M*2,N*2,O,P*3,Y*2

Amulet
Required
Have
Still Need
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
Total
Back to top Go down
Oddr

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:29 am

Just in case anyone is wondering, the majority of my amulets came from out of the way towns, even when they weren't as developed.

Because of this, I'm going to set up another remote town even farther out to try to get more.
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:38 am

According to the stats page, here are some players in our alliance with amulets:

Name
Number
Type
mozzoni
?
Harold
G, ?
Komuto
?
Althor2
?
Oddr
A,D,G,J,M,N,O,P*2,Y*2
hyrra
?
MissE
?
Slippery
A,G,P
Trigan
A,D,F,G,K,M,N
Fridge
?
Taeyn
?
phil
?
HEROTEEN
?
marinasf
?
Terrhion
?
Baine
?
Lucasalt
I
swanger
?
Ruben_rotiv
?
Marslynn
E,F
babyapa
?
SelenityT
?
TOTAL

These are just the members with amulets and ranked 300 or above overall. That is 72 amulets, most of which we don't have listed in the table above. MartinLunn was listed as not having one, so I'm guessing he beamed it to someone else and was double counted earlier.

I strongly recommend players start building remote outposts to gather more amulets. These outposts should concentrate on building up the temple as quickly as possible. Rather than worry about a strong defense on them, get the temple built up so that you can beam the amulets to a safer town.
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:53 am

My amulets, like Oddr, i from far away towns.
Build you new towns in far away places.

Realy nice work om the count of amulets. lol!
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Good work   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Good work oddr, Keep updating the table as we go on, 72 is great! I want to start making scrolls soon, we will soon beam amulets to one of my towns.....maybe 11)De Puniet....... And defend it with all our hearts, I am confident that we will win this world, Soon the strong members from DestroyeR will join Dark Knights also, They have alot of non-active members and should be joining us! That will be even more amulets, we are on a role! Oddr is right about the towns, put them in remote areas,your bound to get amulets, I am doing this with my towns now, Iv just sent my 13th to a VERY remote area. Please keep the DestroyeR news a bit quiet in torpia for now, Im expecting them to join Maybe Sunday or Monday (VigiSlodeson is on vacation at the moment)
Back to top Go down
http://darkknights.roflforum.net
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: More Info   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Here is a list of Scrolls we will have to create,
Can I just remind people that no one is to try making scrolls, we will do it in one of my towns once it is heavily protected!

Scroll 1= gawain (Takes 6hours to make)
Scroll2= galahad (Takes 6hours to make)
Scroll3= tristan (Takes 6hours to make)
Scroll4= percival (Takes 6hours to make)
Scroll5= lancelot (Takes 6hours to make)
Scroll6= rhongomiant (Takes 24hours to make)
Scroll7= cernwennan (Takes 24hours to make)
Scroll8= clarent (Takes 24hours to make)
Scroll9= excalibur (Takes 24hours to make)
Scroll10= camelot (Takes 72hours to make)
Scroll11= roundtable (Takes 72hours to make)
Scroll12= holygrail (Takes 72hours to make)
Scroll13= ladyguinevere (Takes 168hours to make)
Scroll14= kingarthur (Takes 168hours to make)
Scroll15= deusexmachina (Takes 336hours to make)

If you add that up,thats alot of time but I think we can do it!
We are going in the right direction anyways!
Like Oddr said, put your towns in remote areas to ensure we collect more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:22 am

My next few towns will be very remote as well.

Slippery, you may want to send a mass in game mail to the entire alliance to send you (or me, so I can update the table) a list of all of the amulets they have. Maybe you can get a better response than we have here.

If players go to any temple, and just highlight the line that lists all of the amulets they have, copy that and send it to either of us or post it here, it will be easier to keep up with than having people post each single new amulet they receive.

Also, it would be good to ask that they let us know about any amulets that get transferred from one player to another.
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Table   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:02 am

I think they should mail you with the Updates on Amulets as you have done the table, I have made you apprentice, Use the 'Message all Members' button in the Brotherhood Lodge to send a message out telling everyone that you want to no everyones amulets so you can update the table! Very Happy I thought i had made you apprentice already, Anyway I have now so go ahead and send message Bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:13 pm

Looks like I still don't have the ability to send a message to everyone. I'm guessing only the Grandmaster and Masters can do that.

I'm fine with collecting the information, just send this to everyone:

Everyone, please mail Oddr a list of all of the amulets you currently hold.

To get the list, go to any temple you have. There will be a line that starts with "You currently hold the following amulets:". Just highlight the entire line, copy and paste it into the message you send to Oddr.

For example, Oddr's list looks like:
You currently hold the following amulets: dx1 jx1 px2 ax1 gx1 mx2 ox2 nx1 yx3

Every so often, please send him another list of your amulets to keep him up to date. Also, if you beam your amulets to another player or have any destroyed by attackers, please let him know so that he doesn't count the amulets twice (just let him know what happened, and give him a new list of your amulets).
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Latest Update   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:28 am

Amulet
Required
Have
Still Need
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
Total

Those included in the table:
Player
Last Update
Grumbo
19-07-2009 20:24:47
innovator
19-07-2009 03:19:46
Komuto
19-07-2009 00:25:14
hyrra
19-07-2009 00:22:53
Slippery
20-07-2009 15:56:17
Trigan
16-07-2009 21:29:42
Gantri
16-07-2009 16:31:45
Oddr
20-07-2009 18:01:53

Remember, when you send me an update, please include the full list from the temple, not just the changes listed in reports. That will keep my work down to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2