Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Dark Knights Brotherhood!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.

Go down 
+4
Shadhe
Heron
wambi
Slippery
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. Empty
PostSubject: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:04 am

Grandmaster: Slippery
Assistant Grandmaster/Master: EDWARDS
Master: Mozzoni
Master: Harold
Apprentice: Althor2

Current Brotherhood Positions
Head of Trading and Resources Requests: Mozzoni
Head of Evil Information: Althor2
Head of Evil welfare: EDWARDS
Head of Good Welfare : Slippery
Head of Recruitment: Harold, Slippery.

If anyone has any questions about strategy/gaming/buildings then please feel free to mail me in the game,
I no just about everything there is to know about this game so im open to any questions.
Thanks, Grandmaster Slippery

Last edited by Slippery on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://darkknights.roflforum.net
wambi

wambi

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:16 pm

I hope one day i'll get i Positions
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Position   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:26 pm

In time there will be more positions available, And you never no it could be you that gets it! Very Happy
What do you think of the forum? Where you in KNIGHTS OF MED in world 1?
Back to top Go down
wambi

wambi

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:39 pm

I was am in the xoke now i message bahar i was geting attack no reply.
Back to top Go down
Heron

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:43 am

What do people in the various positions do?
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Positions   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:21 pm

Well im thinking of having positions like:
Head of Resources and Trade: This person will be in charge of contacting people to ask them to send resources/weapons to the person who has requested them,

Stuff like that.....They are still to be discussed but I still need an Apprentice, Komuto dosent want it.
Back to top Go down
Shadhe

Shadhe

PostSubject: well   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:05 pm

Well you should probably just pick one. You know best who is who, who does what and for what reasons.
Also, maybe you should pick a Light manager and a Dark manager Smile
Back to top Go down
Jimbox

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:57 am

The light and dark manager sounds like a great idea!
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Manager   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:37 am

You mean like a Head of Evil Welfare and a Head of Good?
We had that in World one.
Back to top Go down
farsight24

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:47 am

That sounds good to me...

Just want to let you know that i have more than 10.250 troops

- 4320 Axeman
- 2387 Pikeman
- producing 325 - Swordsman
- 1225 Hoblars
- 2056 Handbowman
- 500 + (producing more) Crossbowman

They are divided by 8 good towns, and where you need them to battle, just ask for some.

Cya
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Troops   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:06 pm

OMG!!! Lucky you, on my evil account i have only just over 1000 troops, the good guy near me is useless he sends bugger all! lol!
Back to top Go down
mozzoni

mozzoni

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:17 am

If you allow me, I'll take care of the economy: resources, trade and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.balonmanopereda.com/
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Trade Resources   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:30 am

Ok Mozzoni, if you would like to take it then you can have the position,il send a message out in the game.
Back to top Go down
Jimbox

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:37 pm

If we are going to have heads of Evil Warfare and Good Suppliers Althor2 seems to know everything about evil players. He practically writes the resources page telling Good players what evil players need if anyone should be head of evil warfare I would go for him
Back to top Go down
farsight24

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:32 am

Just to let you know i´ve reached the 20.000 troops, including all research done except mangal and trebuchet.

Edit--- I´m over 25.000 troops. geek

Edit--- Over 30.000 troops, including 600 knights
Back to top Go down
CJS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:40 am

Slippery wrote:
You mean like a Head of Evil Welfare and a Head of Good?
We had that in World one.

is it open to people ??
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Open   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:44 am

I have all I need for now dude. Il pick someone i think will be good for the position when i want someone.
Back to top Go down
CJS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:08 am

Slippery wrote:
I have all I need for now dude. Il pick someone i think will be good for the position when i want someone.

rightio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for the Brotherhood Positions. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.
Page 1 of 1