Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Dark Knights Brotherhood!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xavierito

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:16 pm

I'm here to conker no to Rank!!!!
Haaaaaa!!!!

Very Happy

XaV
Back to top Go down
CJS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:06 am

anyone there Question
Back to top Go down
vercauteren

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:41 am

i ve build a new town at ( 66, -76 ) is there a good player who wants to join me Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
SilverMane2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:19 pm

I don't have any targets to attack (everybody is in some brotherhood) where my two main town complexes are: the areas around (21, -75) and (17, -118). There are a few piddly little two or three town alliances. Is there any time when we can start eliminating some of these small guys? I have started som towns way out --(15, -200) and (0, -250) but nobody is out there.

SilverMane2
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin

PostSubject: Attacks   Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:23 am

We may have war soon but I plan to begin on winning this game soon so il avoid it if I can, Message some of the evil gus in brotherhood to see if they can move a town to you.
Back to top Go down
http://darkknights.roflforum.net
SilverMane2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:22 pm

I have a far away town at 15, -200 and another one at 0, -250. Need some companions out here. There is no one around so Ishould be able to find amulutes eventually--but my towns are small right now and some allies would help to protect the amulets if I found them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2