Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Dark Knights Brotherhood!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.

Go down 
+3
farsight24
Althor2
Slippery
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. Empty
PostSubject: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:51 am

If you are going to be absent from torpia for more than 3 days, post it in here
Please post the days/dates you will be absent from the game
Back to top Go down
http://darkknights.roflforum.net
Althor2

Althor2

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:23 am

Will be gone from the 10th to the 15th of june.
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Absence   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:35 pm

No worries, thanks for letting me no and this will give me some time to try and stock some weapons for if you move your town near mine Smile
Back to top Go down
farsight24

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:25 am

HI, i will go for vacation in 5 july to 10 july.

Cya
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Vacation   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:51 pm

No problem farsight, thankyou for letting me no, i hope you have a good one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vercauteren

vercauteren

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:12 am

I ll be on holiday from 13 juli to 15 August

if someone would like to play for a month on my acc just let me now
Back to top Go down
MartinLunn

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:07 am

week 28-29 i will be at vacation but onlu on the pc once at day
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:00 pm

Hey.
From the 17. july and to the 25. july I will be on holliday with my family.
i will try to be on, but I am not sure that there are any connection out ind the country.
Hil Trigtan/Gantri.
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:09 am

I am back..... lets play.... cheers geek geek
Back to top Go down
elesco99

elesco99

PostSubject: leaving   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:22 am

i leaving for good here are my names and password if any one wants them
elesco99/norwich
antpeepes/dolphin
bye hope you win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Absence. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.
Page 1 of 1