Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Dark Knights Brotherhood!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.

Go down 
+11
vercauteren
elesco99
farsight24
swanger
Trigan
EDWARDS
Oddr
trinity
Komuto
Althor2
Slippery
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:53 am

Trigan wrote:
Slippery wrote:
I am delighted that everyone wants to join again! Very Happy
Im just waiting on resources in world 3 and then i can make the brotherhood. cheers

What do you need?
Just some wood, will be a few hours to get up to enough and then i can create the brotherhood, But a message to all members who want to join is to get as high rank as possible cause im going to be tighter this time when it comes to rank. We all want to get really high rank before you join, Im struggling for high rank cause i got to wait for resources so im not getting any points lol!
Back to top Go down
http://darkknights.roflforum.net
Oddr

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Currently number 13 in W3 Smile

I already have my lodge built.

The following allinaces have already formed:

Rank Players Name
1 3 DestroyeR
2 3 Asgard
3 3 The Honor Guard
4 2 The Honour Alliance
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: world3   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:27 pm

AND THE 'ExecutioneR' Brotherhood ranked 2! cheers
'DestroyeR' ARE OUR SISTER BROTHERHOOD IN WORLD 3 AS WELL.
Back to top Go down
farsight24

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:17 am

I mde 2 accounts this time, one good and one evil, i think the game is better with trade and troops for both, but with the limitation on the building, it works for the premium accounts...

we can only get higher fast if we buy. Crying or Very sad

well, i´m in top 100 with booth of them...

Cya
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: recruitment   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:26 pm

Its all about being patient my friend, you will be in soon i hope.
Back to top Go down
Heron

PostSubject: Inactive   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:37 am

Hi

I have become inactive in world 2. I have decided I like the new rules in world 3 better and I only have time for one world. Please send me a message what you want me to do with my account in world 2. I will let the brotherhood take control of it if you wish so. Sorry.

Regards

Heron
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Leaving   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:11 am

No problem, are you joining executioneR in world 3? does anyone want herons account?
Back to top Go down
Heron

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:20 am

I have joined DestroyeR in world 3. Two evil members are very close to my main city.
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: destroyer   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:50 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad everyone joining destroyer.
Back to top Go down
CJS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:56 am

Slippery wrote:
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad everyone joining destroyer.

dude, i've been waiting for about 3 days Evil or Very Mad. i want to join the BH in world 3. my name in it is snake so hurry up and reply by next wednesday or i am going to join a diffrent BH Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Brotherhood   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Its because of rank, i need good rank at the moment, go ahead and join with different brotherhood if you like but please dont let it affect your friendship with me in world2 as it is a different world, to be honest i think all the other brotherhoods will want better rank as well!
Back to top Go down
MartinLunn

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:47 am

im been waiting for a week
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Waiting.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:22 am

Look........if you dont want to wait, join somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
antpeepes

antpeepes

PostSubject: new name   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:34 am

now we have another name and forum whats happening to this one or are they both going to keep going
Back to top Go down
elesco99

elesco99

PostSubject: leaving   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:35 am

i am leaving this game if you know anyone who wants my accounts let me know,one is good the other evil,i leaving at the end of the week,the acounts are elesco99 and antpeepes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2