Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Dark Knights Brotherhood!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.

Go down 
+10
Switchfoot
MartinLunn
xorxex
EDWARDS
Komuto
elesco99
trinity
Xiberius
Althor2
Slippery
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. Empty
PostSubject: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:15 am

If you are an evil player and you are yet to have a permenent good partner, post it here
Every evil player should have their own trading partner(s)
This will make things better for evils and make their supplies more constant.
Back to top Go down
http://darkknights.roflforum.net
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. Empty
PostSubject: Trade   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:09 am

I need a permanent evil player to be trading with, I currently dont have an evil that I trade with constantly,
I am around the area of 32,-68
If anyone is around this area,close or even moving to this area,
Please let me.
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:25 am

i can set up beside you soon i am in the middle of getting another settler camp if you can supply me with everything i am willing to do it.
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: New Town   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:32 pm

I will most definetly keep you supplied as much as I can but if you do move your town next to mine, I will not be able to trade coins as I need them for brotherhood seats, but all the weapons i produce will go to you. And obviously i will give you resources as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:08 pm

ok thats sorted i have guys that supply coins to my main town i need someone who is advanced enough to supply my with a constant supply of weapons and rescources it will take me a few days to get my stone and gold ore and iron ore up but the next town is going beside you cheers
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Coins   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:49 am

You wont always need coins tho,once you have big army dont bother boosting moral, once you have a big army they fight just as well,in world 1 i have 550,000 troops with moral of 0% and they destroy anything that walks by, plus it becomes impossible for good members to give you the amount of coins you need. And as for weps, you will get my whole production of weapons but that is all i can do, we have buildings to upgrade as well.
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:21 am

i have already stopped with moral i need coins for creating knights its going to take me a while to get to you i am sort of crippled at the moment my traders seem to have slowed down tremendously.
Back to top Go down
Xiberius

Xiberius

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:23 am

Someone want a good town next to theirs? Got a settler camp ready to go...
Back to top Go down
trinity

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:10 am

Hi guys cheers

I already have a fix (hopefully Razz ) trading partner, his/her account name innovator

@xiberius
Innovator told me that xorxex want have trading partner,
but innovator is my trading partner Very Happy ,
if you want to help him you can built your next town near him,
but don't forget to message him first
Back to top Go down
elesco99

elesco99

PostSubject: post   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:42 pm

i know i posted here about Trading Partners,and how she was beening attacked but i cannot find it,was it deleted
Back to top Go down
elesco99

elesco99

PostSubject: Trading Partners   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:49 pm

anyway just wanted to say its been sorted out,i send a message to the attacker and we sorted out everything,sorry for the trouble
Back to top Go down
Komuto

Komuto

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:41 pm

i want trade partner near my smallest towns.i need resourcess and weapons and i offer good protection and i can clear forsakenlands if some1 kill your trade carts
Back to top Go down
EDWARDS

EDWARDS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:42 pm

Hi everyone,

is there anyone that is near MissE (110,23), i have stocks of weapons but no trading partner. Anyone that is interested could you please email me on torpia.

Thanks

Last edited by EDWARDS on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Lol   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:44 pm

Lol, EDWARDS is my girlfriend, MissE is edwards good account by the way everyone,lol
Back to top Go down
xorxex

PostSubject: trading partner   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:59 am

Im in a need of permanent trading partner for my town Vladicix so if u interested give me a shout out ok.
Back to top Go down
MartinLunn

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:47 pm

I need a permanent good player as a trading m8

My best town sunny
Back to top Go down
Switchfoot

Switchfoot

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:35 pm

I'd be intrested in getting a (GOOD) trading partner... anyone? santa
Back to top Go down
swanger

swanger

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:05 pm

i would love a good trading partner im at 101,161
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:59 am

I need a good trading partner
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:58 am

I Will bee glad too be your trading partner!! bounce bounce

The only problem is that I am 8 to 10 h. from you towns. scratch scratch

When I got at setlercamp ready, I will place it next too you! Smile Surprised

hil Trigan/Gantri
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:08 am

cool that would be good i will also set up next to you as i want to spread out over the map
Back to top Go down
omfg

omfg

PostSubject: HEY   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:09 pm

I really need a good trading partner! If anyone is near me tell me.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PookieBear

PostSubject: Need evil trading partner   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:23 am

I really need an evil trading partner near my cities. My main city is located at 33,123. I got 5 quite large cities aroud there.

Please message me in game if you are interested.

PookieBear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Trading Partners. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.
Page 1 of 1