Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Dark Knights Brotherhood!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.

Go down 
+29
Baine
antpeepes
vercauteren
xorxex
trinity
EDWARDS
MartinLunn
knox
xxbboypharoahxx
elesco99
yte2
Zepper666
BigGuyNye
Komuto
Harold
Mike029
Jimbox
Oddr
souleater579
CJS
hionelop
farsight24
mozzoni
phil
xavierito
FrozenX0x52
Althor2
Shadhe
Slippery
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. Empty
PostSubject: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:37 am

Here Brothers can request Resources, Weapons,etc, when asking for Resources, please put down the co-ords you want it sent to, this will make it easier and quicker for the player who sends it.
Back to top Go down
http://darkknights.roflforum.net
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. Empty
PostSubject: Weapons   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:35 am

Has any one got any weapons they can send to ~TheHallOfFates~ @ -15,144 ?
Mainly Lances.
Back to top Go down
Shadhe

Shadhe

PostSubject: irony   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:20 am

Hey boys, I hope i'm not being too bothersome but in case anyone has any extra iron ore it would really fall in handy... pass it over to Migrenia

xoxo
Alexa
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: SWORDS   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:09 am

Still on the hunt for swords i need 400 to research swords men. And will need a constant supply after that.
Back to top Go down
FrozenX0x52

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:59 am

@Shadhe: "10 trade carts arrive at Migrenia in 06:57:09 with 2500 [Iron Ore]"

Hope nothing happen. pirat
Back to top Go down
Shadhe

Shadhe

PostSubject: THANK you   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:12 am

Big thanks for the iron, it really was much needed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xavierito

xavierito

PostSubject: Weapons   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:54 pm

I' m in need of every type of weapon/horses.
What a Face
Back to top Go down
phil

phil

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:22 pm

who ever wants weapons plz msg me and i will giv u what i have im willing to help all give me locatoin pls and name
Back to top Go down
phil

phil

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:27 pm

I have horses shields lances bows also food ore let me know what u need some locations on the request page when i go to send it says location does not exist
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:03 am

Ok guys i have built my army to 8500 troops but i really need to work out a constant supply of weapons. I have been falling behind on better trained soldiers Crying or Very sad Right now i need lances, swords ,shields ,crossbows ,bows and all the rest too the more stuff i get the more soldiers i will be able to defend you guys with but as it stands i have nothing in stock. Dont get me wrong i have been getting weapons and a big thanks to Xiberius, wambi, Oddr, FrozenX0x52 these guys have been great.
Back to top Go down
FrozenX0x52

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:20 am

Althors2: "3 trade carts arrive at Althor's town in 02:25:51 with 748 [Handbows]
2 trade carts arrive at Althor's town in 02:26:35 with 500 [Lances]"

@xavieritos: I want to send you some horses, but I can't find your name in stats. Who's your id?

--*edit*--
I have found your town after checking my message box. Very Happy I'll send you some of my horses soon after all of my cart arrive. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xavierito

xavierito

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:07 pm

xavieritos wrote:
I' m in need of every type of weapon/horses.
What a Face

I'm on Xavierito's (-80,10)
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Phil, Oddr, FrozenX0x52, Xiberius thanks a million lads you are really helping me out a lot i need coins now and lots of them in total i need 50,000 for research on knights and crossbow men and demolition weapons. if you need anything off me jst let me know i will be happy to send you as many troops as i can afford.
Back to top Go down
FrozenX0x52

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:44 pm

@xavierito': 1 trade carts arrive at xavierito's in 01:46:08 with 250 [horses].
Back to top Go down
mozzoni

mozzoni

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:23 am

I need an evil player to explain me your needs.
I want to know what kind of resources you need and how much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.balonmanopereda.com/
farsight24

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:46 am

HI, i need 12000 timber and 12000 coins to upgrade Mangonels (siege engines) Laughing

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: needs   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:39 am

Evil>I think we all need to organize good players to be our main suppliers so they can fill our needs.

The evil guys need coins and timber in the amount of around 60,000 coins and 30,000 timber to complete their research.

After that there is a constant need for coins to keep up their troops moral which is important for them to win fights.

There is also a constant need for timber as these build heavy artilary.

And as you have probably realised there is a need for a constant flow of weapons between good and evil cause the armies are constantly growng jst ask what the evil players preferce of weapon is. If there is no preference then then send an even amount of each weapon so that the army is varied it makes for a better army.

Each evil player should consider setting up their settler camps next to their main suppliers so that they are within a few minutes of the trade carts and it makes it easier and faster to upgrade.
Back to top Go down
mozzoni

mozzoni

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:04 am

That's the kind of answer I want. Some other opinios are welcome and try to be very specific, including numbers if possible.
What about iron ore and gold ore?
Back to top Go down
http://www.balonmanopereda.com/
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:18 am

iron ore and gold ore are not as important but a good 40,000 of each at the start for each town an evil player has should be sufficiant to get them started and nearly finished i have a lot of my buildings upgraded to a high level and some finished completely and i still have iron ore left from 40,000.

Settler camps level 1 cost 5,000 of each but as you go up a level with every settler camp you build it will cost double every time example level1 5,000 level 2 10,000 and so on so there has to be constant comunication wit evil towns and their suppliers which is why it is important to establish who your main trade towns are.

Iron ore and gold ore are basically there for the good pleyers to produce iron bars for swords and shields and the gold ore should basically put into as many coins as possible.
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:10 am

I need stone to upgrade my barracks and my stone mine is producing too slow and its upgraded to its max.

I have a capacity to store 138,000

It costs 50,000 to upgrade one of my Barracks.
Back to top Go down
farsight24

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:43 am

Well, Althor2 has spoken correctly, in my case as should be in every other evil player, i need gold coins, i have already made my 2º town (Porto) and need coins to make generals, basically 10000 for now, i need also some iron ore and gold ore for some upgrades, 10000 each, within some days, will start the need for weapons basically lances and bows. This is a starting town.

For my Older town (Coimbra), i need some supply of every weapons, just send packs of 250 every 2 days, and some coins. this is the things should come in automaticaly Laughing

THanks
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Evils   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:27 am

I agree about constant supplies, we need to be strong, coins are important all tho later on in the game you dont need moral, in world 1 i have 500,000 troops and they fight fine, but all the time you have little army you have to have moral up.
Back to top Go down
xavierito

xavierito

PostSubject: Timbers   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:35 am

I Need Timber!!!
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Resources   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:47 pm

I need all weapons i can get,got low amount of troops, i am going to have a permanent trade soon as a player is talking with me about leaving his brotherhood and joining 'Dark Knights' but at the moment i have no trade.
Back to top Go down
hionelop

PostSubject: weapons constant supply   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:13 pm

I' m in need of every type of weapon/horses and 1000 food
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next