Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Dark Knights Brotherhood!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.

Go down 
+7
Trigan
Kussester
Komuto
Oddr
Jimbox
Althor2
Slippery
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. Empty
PostSubject: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:05 am

Here you can post any thoughts about brotherhood, Topic Ideas,etc.
Back to top Go down
http://darkknights.roflforum.net
Althor2

Althor2

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. Empty
PostSubject: organize   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:38 am

Evil>I think we all need to organize good players to be our main suppliers so they can fill our needs.

The evil guys need coins and timber in the amount of around 60,000 coins and 30,000 timber to complete their research.

After that there is a constant need for coins to keep up their troops moral which is important for them to win fights.

There is also a constant need for timber as these build heavy artilary.

And as you have probably realised there is a need for a constant flow of weapons between good and evil cause the armies are constantly growng jst ask what the evil players preferce of weapon is. If there is no preference then then send an even amount of each weapon so that the army is varied it makes for a better army.

Each evil player should consider setting up their settler camps next to their main suppliers so that they are within a few minutes of the trade carts and it makes it easier and faster to upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Jimbox

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:41 pm

I reckon we should try and stay in groups for example we should all build towns together ao if there were 5 good and 5 evil players right by each other no one would attack us
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Towns   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:08 pm

I disagree im afraid, its excellent to have some towns near for close trade but then it ruins any chance of us winning this game cause we wouldnt get any amulets.
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:13 am

i agree i am building towns 4 to 5 hours away and also looking for remote areas where there are no players but the only problem bout moving to such a remote are is you have to persuade an oppisite player to move with you Very Happy any good players willing to move to a remote area in search of amulets???
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:10 am

I'm willing to place a town next to each of yours. I've got one arriving next to your main town in about 6 hours. I'll have all the resources sent to you that you will need to place a town next to my main in about 6 hours as well.

After that, I'll be able to go ahead and build my next settlers camp to be ready for the next expansion. Right now they are relatively cheap. Toward Level 20, I think it will take close to 10 full warehouses to construct. Guess I need to build a storage town next to my main...
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Towns   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:52 am

That is exactly what you do, you just take a good with you cause it dosent matter which one gets the amulet, they all help us win! Very Happy
If you look at mine they are not that far from each other but just about far enough apart for amulet searching, you dont need to go very far if you like but you will have more chance.
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:58 am

What's optimal for amulet searching? One empty map screen, or should there be a lot of empty area outside of the single map screen as well?

Last edited by Oddr on Thu May 28, 2009 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:18 pm

A few questions:

From what I have read on the Torpia forums, ranged troops offer the most help for good towns with adequate walls and town watches. Also, I got the impression that siege weapons help in defense as well. I can no longer find the posts, but it seemed that they suggested that a relatively small force of crossbowmen supported by a few of the better siege machines could handle a large assault (including siege machines).

Can anyone offer any experience on this?
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Siege   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:38 pm

Siege weapons are not very good at defending mate, they are used for attacking only really, they are used in an attack to destroy buildings and knock down walls, stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:15 pm

I wondered about the post I read. It just doesn't make sense to me for siege weapons to help in defense (except for maybe trebuchets if the attacking army is VERY large and dense).

Do infantry or mounted troops help ranged troops much in defending a walled town? I just don't want to waste troops better for attack on my towns defense.

What are the benefits of handbowmen vs. crossbowmen? I would expect that handbowmen are better vs. light troops, and crossbowmen better vs. heavy troops (and maybe siege weapons), but I was wondering if anyone had any battle experience that proved/disproved this.
Back to top Go down
Komuto

Komuto

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:49 pm

I copy/paste this from forum

Under construction. Chapter 8: Troops & Items.

There is a variety of troops in this game. Each troop has a specific purpose, or rather, they're better at one thing then any one else. Here below is an description of each troop and what they are good at and/or why people use these troops in specific.

Axe fighters:

Axe fighters are usually produced for scouting and raiding. This is because they cost an considerably low amount of resources to produce (25 wood, 15 wheat and one villager) and can carry a good amount.(unknown)

Longbowmen:

These are basic defensive troops which cannot carry that much resources when raiding. (unknown amount)

Crossbowmen:

These are extremely strong defensive troops.

Pikemen:

Anti-Cavalry defending troops

Swordsmen:

A slow but strong attacking troop

Hobelar:

A cavalry offensive troop

Knight:

A very slow defending troop which cannot cary much whilst raiding.

Mangonel:

A siege weapon build by evils to attack other players with. It can knock down buildings.

Trebuchet

A siege weapon. Same as the mangonel with different expenses and different values. Difference is currently unknown. Although trebuchet is supposed to be the strongest of all.

Battering Ram

A siege weapon. Knocks down the wall of buildings.
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Siege   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:38 pm

You see Very Happy Attacking weapons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:04 am

Oddr wrote:
What's optimal for amulet searching? One empty map screen, or should there be a lot of empty area outside of the single map screen as well?
Does anyone have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Kussester

PostSubject: destroy   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:31 am

Can we destroy some little broterhood,please Smile
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Attacks   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:46 am

No dont destroy anyone unless you have to, the best way to get better on this game is to grow and not even think about attacking players, We have war on our hands if we start it, and not just with one brotherhood, a few
Back to top Go down
Komuto

Komuto

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:37 pm

i do like u wish.but im looking top players profile.they are also most points earned fighters.i know points means nothing.only troops.but still we havent respect if we not bunish ppl'´s who attack our good viilages. diplomacy tell only we are weak and we cant do anythink.this is only my opinion.

i dont mean we start war against any top 5 brotherhood but we cant run away if brotherhood rank 15 ppl attack to our good players town
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Attacks   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:17 pm

I agree but i have said to people that if they get constant attacks from same player, take him out!!! but some are getting them selfs into BIG trouble man.
Back to top Go down
Komuto

Komuto

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:41 pm

ok Very Happy

edit:i was drinking too much Very Happy

Last edited by Komuto on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:25 pm

I believe Slippery's policy is to warn off attackers first, but if the attacks continue, we work together to teach the attacker a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Komuto

Komuto

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:15 pm

delete this plz Smile

Last edited by Komuto on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:07 am

Oddr wrote:
Oddr wrote:
Does anyone have any ideas?

Just a single map i would say.
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:56 am

Idea Idea Idea What if we put the name of our brotherhood i our shout! Idea Idea Idea

Then everybody can see what brotherhood we are member of!

I have made it on my owen towns. cheers
Back to top Go down
xavierito

xavierito

PostSubject: Game   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:04 am

The game is getting to boring!!!

Lets get in war, just pick some Brotherhood.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Some Blood please!!
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: War Brotherhood   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:31 pm

We can go to war with a smaller brotherhood 2moro, i will send a message out to all of you about which one we can kill!! dont moan at me tho if you go down in rank and lose loads of troops!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for your Thoughts and Plans. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next