Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Dark Knights Brotherhood!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.

Go down 
+11
vercauteren
elesco99
farsight24
swanger
Trigan
EDWARDS
Oddr
trinity
Komuto
Althor2
Slippery
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. Empty
PostSubject: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:03 am

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. Knights-3 Grandmaster: Slippery
Assitant Grandmaster/Master: EDWARDS
Master: Mozzoni
Master: Harold
Apprentice: Althor2

IMPORTANT~'DestroyeR' ARE OUR SISTER BROTHERHOOD, OUR COMMITMENT AND TRUST TO ONE ANOTHER IS MASSIVE! WE ARE UNITED!

~Description~
Dark Knights Brotherhood is a relatively peacefull Brotherhood with ALOT of COMMITMENT and LOYALTY to ALL brothers,
NO ONE gets left behind in battle,
We fight as one and as one only,
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
~Details~
In 'Dark Knights' Brotherhood we ask that the good provide the evil brothers with weapons,horses and resources they need,
And we ask the evil to provide the good with protection.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
~Rules~
There are certain rules within the Brotherhood.
1~NO attack should be made to another brotherhood without permission to do so from the Grandmaster.
2~Must be on within every 7 days (very resonable), those who are not will be kicked without notice. Those who will be away..etc must inform Grandmaster first.
3~If you are responsible for starting a war without Grandmaster's permission, you will be kicked and be on your own.
4~If you attack another member of the Brotherhood, you will also be kicked and dealt with Harshly.
5~Support the Brotherhood as much as you can
6~Have fun! Smile
~Alliances~
Alliance with 'Kingdom of Heaven'
Alliance with 'Honour Alliance'
Alliance with 'Honour Hope'
Alliance with 'Confederate Ghosts'
Alliance with 'Spirit of Storm'
Alliance with 'The Massagetae'
Alliance with 'G.U.N.S'

~NAPS~
PERMANENT NAP with 'REBELS'
PERMANENT NAP with 'Fraternity of Shadow'
So far, EVERY single Brother has been very active and very helpful to one another with resources,etc, your Commitment and loyalty has been excellent so I thank you all, And I hope this Forum brings us a new and easier way to communicate! Very Happy

Last edited by Slippery on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://darkknights.roflforum.net
Althor2

Althor2

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:36 pm

I jst made a list of what is needed for research but not straight away it is so good players know what is needed.

Research knights = 10,000 coins, 1000 horses.
Research Crossbowmen = 2500 coins, 1000 crossbows.
Reseach Mangonels = 12.000 coins, 12,000 timber.
Research Trebuchets = 25,000 coins 25,000 timber.

Knights = 1 horse, 1 villager, 1 shield, 1 sword, 1 lance, 30 coins.
Hobelars = 1 horse, 1 lance, 1 villager.
Swordsman = 1 vilager, 1 sword, 1 shield.
Pikemen = 1 lance, 1 villager.
Crossbowmen = 1 crossbow, 1 villager.
Bowmen = 1 bow, 1 villager.
Axe men = 15 food, 25 wood, 1 villager
Battering rams = 10 villagers, 180 timber, 10 iron
not sure bout the mangonels or the trebuchets havent researched them yet.
Back to top Go down
Komuto

Komuto

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:03 am

Mangonels = 2000 stone, 15 villager, 300 timber, 125 iron
Trebuchets = 4000 stone, 40 villager, 1050 timber, 300 iron
Back to top Go down
trinity

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:18 am

Is there brother can give guide to built good town or evil town?
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Towns   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:29 am

Alot of people have asked this but to be honest there is no real awnser, but mix your towns up a bit, do your second town slightley different to the first, (e.g- more weapon smithys for more weapon production) you just have to mix them up a bit you no?
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:00 pm

A few things I've found out:

1) You can't get anywhere near all of your buildings to level 30 as a good player, due to the limit of 337,500 villagers.

2) The higher the level of the building, the less efficient each individual worker is.

3) A full city will consume about 101,250 food an our. I'm not sure about level 29 and 30 farms, but that means you will need at least 5 level 28, 6 level 27, or 7 level 26 farms. Of course, if you want to produce a decent number of horses, you will need extra food for that as well.

Added after edit:
4) Also, if you don't plan on making and selling beer, but you want a Bathhouse, you never have to build the Brewery, and you can tear down the Inn after the Bathhouse has been started (you can still upgrade it even with the Inn gone).

And remember you need space for Brotherhood Lodges and Temples.

I've been building my towns farther apart than most, because I eventually want to start collecting amulets (still haven't gotten any).
Back to top Go down
Komuto

Komuto

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:17 pm

Oddr wrote:
A few things I've found out:).

And remember you need space for Brotherhood Lodges and Temples.

U do Brotherhood Lodge to your all villages? Why.I have only 1 brotherhood lodge.If there is any reason why it must do it other towns also i hope some1 tell me why :O

Edit:typo
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:23 pm

If your only brotherhood lodge is destroyed, you are automatically kicked out of the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Komuto

Komuto

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:11 pm

and why i cant do then other lodge and ask new invite? i do same dmg against our enemy no matter if im in or out this brotherhood.soon im not sure if i wanna leave this cuz this not work like i hope.we not punish those who attack against our goods.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBh9MRMZDoE look cool music from 70s uriah heep Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EDWARDS

EDWARDS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Komuto wrote:
and why i cant do then other lodge and ask new invite? i do same dmg against our enemy no matter if im in or out this brotherhood.soon im not sure if i wanna leave this cuz this not work like i hope.we not punish those who attack against our goods.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBh9MRMZDoE look cool music from 70s uriah heep Very Happy

A new rule has come into place now, any player that has attacks may attack them back. Its official, this is a message from slippery.
Back to top Go down
Komuto

Komuto

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:17 pm

EDWARDS wrote:
Komuto wrote:

A new rule has come into place now, any player that has attacks may attack them back. Its official, this is a message from slippery.

sorry mates i was too much drinking.dunno what is correctly world say i was wrong what i do now Very Happy

god sake sorry i wanna be still part of this brotherhoood,also slibbery got good contact and now we are 1 and 2 top 10 brotherhoods.we are sisters together.
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: World 3   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:04 pm

Hey.
Are there any plans for a brotherhood on world 3?
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: world3   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:49 pm

Hello, yes there is plans for a brotherhood on world3, i will be creating one, and all brothers here will be welcome to join. not sure if it will be dark knights but definetly creating one.
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:07 pm

Slippery wrote:
Hello, yes there is plans for a brotherhood on world3, i will be creating one, and all brothers here will be welcome to join. not sure if it will be dark knights but definetly creating one.

Great. I will like to be in it, when it up and running. my 2 accounts (Trigan and Gantri) are there.
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Brotherhood   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:19 pm

No problem, il get my lodge sorted as soon as possible, then i will create one, You will be invited, It may be a bit slow at first due to brotherhood seats but ill get there again, Just to let everyone no, i have 2 accounts in world 3, I have Slippery and Rossi.
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Great. Trigan is good and at -73/65 and Gantri is evil and at -123/44. bounce
I think that MoRRIS is here too. cheers
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Great   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:33 pm

Morris?lol
Back to top Go down
swanger

swanger

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:18 pm

i will join server 3 in a couple days and thank you for letting me in the brotherhood
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:31 pm

I'm on server 3 as well.

Good again, at (97,-50)
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Slippery wrote:
Morris?lol

MoRRIS is a member of our Britherhood on world 2.
Back to top Go down
farsight24

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:14 am

HI, i´ve already join the new version of torpia and with names:

farsight24
farsight22

ready to join the brotherhood as soon you create it
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Brotherhood   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:00 am

I am delighted that everyone wants to join again! Very Happy
Im just waiting on resources in world 3 and then i can make the brotherhood. cheers
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:07 am

Slippery wrote:
I am delighted that everyone wants to join again! Very Happy
Im just waiting on resources in world 3 and then i can make the brotherhood. cheers

What do you need?
Back to top Go down
elesco99

elesco99

PostSubject: w3   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:00 am

i in world 3 but as good this time
Back to top Go down
vercauteren

vercauteren

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:31 am

im in world 3 too under the name vercauteren3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Dark Knights Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next