Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Dark Knights Brotherhood!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.

Go down 
+22
elesco99
knox
Kussester
yte2
Zepper666
Xiberius
EDWARDS
Harold
Mike029
phil
Oddr
mozzoni
CJS
farsight24
Jimbox
xavierito
Thyrion
FrozenX0x52
Althor2
Shadhe
Heron
Slippery
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. Empty
PostSubject: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:43 am

Here it is up to you to talk about whatever you like Smile
Back to top Go down
http://darkknights.roflforum.net
Heron

Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:56 pm

As a guest on the forum you can read everything. You just cannot post. If possible you should not be able to read posts as a guest. Other brotherhoods could very easily spy on us.
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Posts   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:21 am

I agree but I am unsure of how to do this. Any Ideas?
Back to top Go down
Heron

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:39 am

I do not know this board, so I cannot say. Most messageboards have a number of security settings. You could just look at the settings and try them out to see what works.

If you want to you could make me a temporary admin and I could look at it.
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Posts   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:45 am

Its ok I have changed it now, Do you live in Denmark? I was just looking at the bottom of the forum page and i clicked on 'who is online?' and it comes up with a map of where each person is,lol,it is quite good.
Back to top Go down
Shadhe

Shadhe

PostSubject: hm   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:21 am

that'd be an interesting poll: where does everyone live?
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Live   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:48 am

I live in boring England im afraid....so there is not much i can tell you about really lol!
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:50 am

alright everyone i have found my way here. how is everyone getting on???
Ya i am from ireland and its definately not more exciting than england i suppose its cause i am living in the countryside lol!
Back to top Go down
FrozenX0x52

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:03 am

What's going on with the Calendar tab? why its look different. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Calendar Tab   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:09 am

I no, I cant change it but never mind. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heron

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:42 am

Slippery wrote:
Its ok I have changed it now, Do you live in Denmark?

Yes. Yes, I do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadhe

Shadhe

PostSubject: heh   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:13 am

So far i win, i live in transilvania Smile The town Timisoara, to be exact
Back to top Go down
Thyrion

Thyrion

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:49 pm

Hi all
I'm from Switzerland, in a little village on Leman Lake.
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Cool   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:06 pm

That sounds cool Very Happy
If you go to the bottom of the forum page, and click on 'who is online'? then you can have a nose to see who is online and where they are living, it is really good, you can zoom right inot the street they live on, but someone else has to be online for them to show up.
Back to top Go down
xavierito

xavierito

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:59 pm

'm from an Exciting country that is Portugal, lots of Sun and corruption affraid
Back to top Go down
FrozenX0x52

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Hmmm~... looks like everyone come from EU.
Back to top Go down
Jimbox

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:00 am

yeah, I wonder why anyway I'm from England as well
Back to top Go down
farsight24

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:36 am

HI, i´m from POrtugal too, Coimbra, its in the middle of the COuntry.
Back to top Go down
FrozenX0x52

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:39 am

I'm from Tangerang, Indonesia. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CJS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:52 pm

ta da Very Happy
i made it.
i just finished a football match. we thrashed emby like 24 pionts lol!
Back to top Go down
Shadhe

Shadhe

PostSubject: wohoo   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:55 pm

@CJS: WOHOO!
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Alright everyone how are all the heads after the weekend drunken
Back to top Go down
mozzoni

mozzoni

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:13 am

Hi everybody, I'm from Santander, Cantabria, Spain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.balonmanopereda.com/
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:42 pm

Am I the only one from the US? Interesting...

As for this weekend...It was a holiday here, and my wife came home after being gone on business for a month Very Happy

...I had a very good weekend.
Back to top Go down
CJS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:48 pm

i am back baby afro
i was playing B-ball with my coison Basketball
o yeah and if u do not support man u then u have to be a.........supporter of another team.
peace out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next