Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Dark Knights Brotherhood!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.

Go down 
+9
vercauteren
Trigan
Oddr
Althor2
mozzoni
CJS
farsight24
phil
Slippery
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Althor2

Althor2

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:20 am

A very small army of player BadMike is preparing its siege on your town phil's town (-6,-92).
This siege will commence in 02:50:38.

To my surprise i got this message today telling me my smallest town is under siege and of coarse i have no troops defending it.

I sent the guy a message and his grandmaster a message but no reply yet. Lets see what happens lol!

This could be a potential fight there is only six in the brotherhood....
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
farsight24

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:31 am

HI, i have there lots of troops, no worries, and i sent a message in POrtuguese to them, because i´m portuguese too Smile

Let me talk to them...

geek
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:55 am

Ya it just got called off i thought it was cause of our impressive stats turns out it was your bilingual skills lol! Thanks
Back to top Go down
farsight24

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:38 am

perhaps it was both Smile

cheers

have a nice weekend you all....
Back to top Go down
CJS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:29 pm

Oddr wrote:
Then CJS's town should be reinforced so that it will wipe out the next attack.

CJS: Have you been building up your Defensive Wall and (if Wall >= 12) your Town Watch?

Has anyone sent any troops to defend his town?

i have a wall at, like, level 2 and i am upgrading it at the moment Smile
Althor sent me 2000 axemen and around 100 pike men and EDWARDS, hopefully, is going to send me some
Back to top Go down
farsight24

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:58 am

HI mates,

Mikado07 has attacked New Heropolis of Heron yesterday, as i´m the defender of our brother i have taken the act of attack him repeatly during 1 day soo that we understand the meaning of a brotherhood, i have sent him a message saying he should think before and act later... this way he should not attack more.

i as said, i will attack him 5 or 6 times today for him to understand. He´s in no Brotherhood.

Cya cheers

P.S.- i got 75000 troops ready for anything

Edit--- Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil i´ve attacked him massively and destroyed his settler camp level 2 and pillorys and other stuff ..Smile
he will regret severely his attack on Dark Knights Basketball
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Attack   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Good man! Very Happy That will teach him to mess with you!
Back to top Go down
http://darkknights.roflforum.net
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:55 pm

Good to see someone is enjoying himself i have been having a good time myself but nothing too mad 100,000 tropps and climbing just waiting for that special someone to walk into a few of my troops and not walk back out if anyone is having trouble in my area send me a message in the game (althor2)(_28/20)
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Attack   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:21 am

Hey Every one.
yk_helios attack my caravans all the time.
Is there any one that will kick him hard.
He is at -3/-143 and -2/-143. His brotherhood are the dream team!
hil Trigan
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:29 am

ask him to move his troops they are more than likely stationed at the same point that your caravans are passing through if he refuses we can sort it out then. i will send troops to those co-ordinates but station them until i hear back from you. Mail me in the game i will get it quicker. How many troops does he have there???
Back to top Go down
farsight24

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:49 am

if we station our troops in some place there is a change that our allies can be damaged by them, soo be careful to the stationary troops.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:05 pm

Hey All.

henlark is startet too attack one of my Good Towns Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
But I am lucky, that my Evil town is just next too it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I movet som of my troops to my good town, and henlark lost the fight. cheers cheers cheers
Here is what happende.

henlark's army
Troops
Total 8.531 - - 21 - - - - - -
Victims 8.531 - - 21 - - - - - -
Survivors 0 - - 0 - - - - - -

Defender
Gantri's army
Troops
Total 3.000 1.850 1.850 225 206 - 1.750 - - -
Victims 32 20 20 1 1 - 38 - - -
Survivors 2.968 1.830 1.830 224 205 - 1.712 - - -
Gantri's army now carries
Product
Amount 5 2 3 4 43

Trigan's army
Troops
Total 74
Victims 3
Survivors 71

henlark is master of a brotherhood whit the name "Best Evils".
Do we kick them hard???? bounce bounce bounce
Hil Trigan/Gantri
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Brotherhood   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:48 pm

If that brotherhood is weak....sure lets destroy it!! Will give you evil guys some fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Hey.

Best Evils has 6 members and er no. 109 on the brotherhood scoreboard.

Henlark is no. 632 and has towns at -117/-70 and -158/-42 (Evil)

Benjix168 is no. 1475 and has a town at -37/89 (Evil)

Magicmomo is no. 1676 and has a town at -120/-66 (Evil)

Chopchoy is no. 1898 and has a town at -126/-68 (Evil)

Goodies is no. 2753 and has a town at -36/99 (Good)

Lomp1 is no. 2882 and has a town at 42/-74 (Good)

They are not strong.
Will you send them at warning, or shall I or do vi just attack????

Hil Trigan/Gantri
Back to top Go down
vercauteren

vercauteren

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:48 am

my army is ready for battle

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
yte2

yte2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:37 am

benjix ass is mine
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:16 am

henlark has attackt my towen agien.

I have sendt him at message that our brotherhood will take aktion aginst him and his brotherhood.

Lets get them!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Hils Trigan/Gantri.
Back to top Go down
MartinLunn

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:28 am

Im beeing attacked on innovator main town.need protection alot
Back to top Go down
Komuto

Komuto

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:34 pm

i go destroy henlark
Back to top Go down
yte2

yte2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:45 pm

i attack benjix today komuto is thre e´verything ok
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Great Guys.

I my self is on magicmomo
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Attacks   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:48 am

Yeah well done!! show em whos boss cheers
Back to top Go down
Komuto

Komuto

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:02 am

first town destroyed

Damage done to S.P.Q.R.
Building Old level New level
Bandit camp 2 Destroyed!
Warehouse 18 Destroyed!
Hunting cabin 20 Destroyed!
Barracks 16 Destroyed!
Hunting cabin 14 Destroyed!
Hunting cabin 19 Destroyed!
Hunting cabin 17 Destroyed!
Hunting cabin 17 Destroyed!
Hunting cabin 18 Destroyed!
Hunting cabin 2 Destroyed!
Military academy 1 Destroyed!
Barracks 2 Destroyed!
Siege workshop 1 Destroyed!
Pillory 17 Destroyed!
Hunting cabin 18 Destroyed!
Brotherhood lodge 2 Destroyed!
Stables 1 Destroyed!
Archery range 1 Destroyed!
Barracks 9 Destroyed!
Bandit camp 16 Destroyed!
Bandit camp 8 Destroyed!
Warehouse 2 Destroyed!
Bandit camp 16 Destroyed!
Town hall 1 Destroyed!
Lumberhut 20 Destroyed!
Stone quarry 20 Destroyed!
After this battle the town S.P.Q.R. was entirely destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Komuto

Komuto

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:09 am

Moving armies

This army marches to S.P.Q.R. II (-158,-42) of henlark to attack it.

13.105 55.968 5.395 12.832 3.200 5.991 7.988 68 52 50

They'll arrive in 13:14:55
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:21 pm

Hey Guys.

I think that we shall stop attacking mebmers of the Brotherhood "Best Evils". Very Happy farao

The Brotherhood is no more!!! cheers cheers cheers

Hil Trigan/Gantri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Attack Reports. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next