Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Dark Knights Brotherhood!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.

Go down 
+7
swanger
MartinLunn
Komuto
Oddr
Jimbox
phil
Slippery
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. Empty
PostSubject: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:59 am

Amulets
Amulets are found by your wizzard in the temple automatically, Obviously the higher your temple the more chance of finding an amulet you have.
(Temple maximum level: 15)
Plus you will have more chance of finding them in area where there are no other towns, for example- if you put your town at the end of the map (999,999) where their were no other towns, you would have a very good chance of finding an amulet or even a couple of them!
You can use the amulets to cast spells but i would highly recommend not bothering as we all need the amulets to win, a combination of amulets makes a scroll so keep them until we have plans to make scrolls further on in the game.
That is all there is to amulets, just keep upgrading your temples and you'll either have luck or no luck!

Scrolls
As for scrolls, a Brotherhood needs all scrolls to win the game, no one is to attempt making scrolls, further on in the game when we no that between us we have all the amulets to make all the scrolls, then we will send them all to one of my towns(can beam them in brotherhood) and all evil must send some of their army to them to protect them from being nicked by other brotherhoods, then i will be begin making scrolls and if we make them all without losing them or a brotherhood making them before us,we will win the game and all our names will go in the hall of fame as torpia winners, Sounds easy i no but its not, cause i think you need roughly 100 amulets or over to make all scrolls.

Anyway this will be ages yet but of course my plan is to win and i expect yours is to! Very Happy

I think that is prettey much everything you need to no about Amulets and Scrolls, hope its helped!
Back to top Go down
http://darkknights.roflforum.net
phil

phil

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:36 pm

thx for the info very helpful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Info   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:36 am

Glad its helped you mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jimbox

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:37 am

Is it possible to steal amulets and scrolls from other players and brotherhoods because then we could just take the scrolls if a brotherhood was close to winning and then win ourselves
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:04 am

It is my understanding that all you can do is destroy amulets and scrolls by destroying the temple they are in. No stealing, so we have to find them ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Attacks   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:05 am

No one attacks anyone in a brotherhood tho.
Back to top Go down
Komuto

Komuto

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Smile

Last edited by Komuto on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MartinLunn

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:05 am

Hi i have settler camp lvl 2 where is a good place for it?
Back to top Go down
Jimbox

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:05 pm

usually by an evil player (normally in our brotherhood) that u can trade with for protection
Back to top Go down
swanger

swanger

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:59 pm

thanks this helped
Back to top Go down
Komuto

Komuto

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:18 am

i found first amulet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:37 am

Hey.

I have foundt a amulet... cheers cheers cheers

Where do you want it?

Hil Trigan/Gantri
Back to top Go down
MartinLunn

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:56 am

i got the (G) amulet how do i send it to the brotherhood?
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:07 am

My amulet is also a "G".......
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Amulets   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:51 am

Iv found a 'g' amulet also unless anyone beamed it to my town???? keep your amulets guys in time when we have loads we will beam them to my town protect it with armys and begin making scrolls. Just keep them at the moment. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:18 pm

I have found af "D" in world 2!!! cheers

I now have 2!

Hil Trigan/Gantri
Back to top Go down
Harold

Harold

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:15 am

I have a 'G'
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Amulets   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:19 pm

I have,
1'G'
1'A'
1'P'
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Scroll making   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:26 pm

I am hoping to begin making scrolls soon, we seem to be collecting amulets very nicely, soon we will beam them to one of my towns and defend them with all our hearts! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Scrolls   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:46 pm

Amulets
Scrolls are made with Amulets, these can be found at random locations on the map, by building a temple. The higher level the temple is, the faster you will find the amulets. They can also be used to cast spells, but it is advised against it until you are certain to have enough amulets for the scrolls.

Here is a list of all the amulets needed:

A - 19 B - 2 C - 7 D - 4
E - 12 G - 6 H - 5 I - 9
K - 1 L - 11 M - 3 N - 14
O - 6 P - 1 R - 11 S - 2
T - 8 U - 4 V - 2 W - 2
X - 2 Y - 2

Making them
Taking into consideration that you will most likely not quickly find all amulets, making all the scrolls will take a long time. And that's not even counting the extremely long building/writing hours for the last scrolls to be made. It is advised to have a properly defended village to store your scrolls in, for when you get all, you win the game, and your enemies are not likely to want that.

Destruction
Scrolls are destroyed when the player leaves the Brotherhood. This can happen through kick, voluntary depart or when all of his Brotherhood lodges are destroyed. It is therefore wise to build lodges in several villages, or even all to prevent this from happening, especially when the last scrolls are being made.

Winning
There are so many different factors that can affect the time it will take for the game to be won by all scrolls being found (you are not going to just get this number of amulets perfectly, you could get 10 W's and only 2 A's within a year for instance). It could even take a century before the game is won, or it could never happen. The Torpia Staff could help to speed up the process, maybe by making scrolls give a huge town defense bonus to the town that it is in, or maybe by just taking away the "View brotherhood by number of scrolls" option on the stats menu.

This is why we have to spread out!
We already have that 1 'P' cause I have it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marslynn

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Hi everyone,
i have two amulets...e and f
Back to top Go down
Lucasalt

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:52 pm

I have a "i" amulet
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:43 pm

Hey.

I have 6 amulets.

A - D - F - G - M - N

All ind my good town´s.

Hil Trigan/Gantri.
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:07 am

Currently I have the following:

dx1
jx1
px2
ax1
gx1
mx1
ox1
nx1
yx2

for a total of 11 amulets
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:40 am

Hey.

I now have "K" amulet to.

Hil Trigan/Gantri.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Amulets and Scrolls Info. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next