Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Dark Knights Brotherhood!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.

Go down 
+22
elesco99
knox
Kussester
yte2
Zepper666
Xiberius
EDWARDS
Harold
Mike029
phil
Oddr
mozzoni
CJS
farsight24
Jimbox
xavierito
Thyrion
FrozenX0x52
Althor2
Shadhe
Heron
Slippery
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
phil

phil

Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: thanks   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:24 pm

I Just want to thank slippery for the invite for my nephew mike029 into our brotherhood. also Im from longisland new york. everybody here is very helpful an i will help as much as i can .I look at all post from who need what . coins as soon as up grade to cross bow i will send coins . they take a while to make.
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Weapons   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:35 am

No problem Phil Very Happy
Have you got any weapons to send me at all, i need all really.
If you have can you send them to -TheHallOfFates- of player Biblitec (-15,144)
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://darkknights.roflforum.net
CJS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:55 pm

sup people.
is any one watching the man u and barca match?????
man u are ripping barca defence cheers
whoo, come on man........
crap!!!! barca scored:(
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Game   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:36 pm

Yeah it was bad game for united.
Back to top Go down
CJS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:57 am

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
man-u lost 2-0. Sad
i am happy today though, i very hyper today. all day i was bouncing bounce
i think i am crazy. congrats Althor for getting apprentice whooo!!
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
mozzoni

mozzoni

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:31 am

Barça is mighty this season. I have seen the national championship and they have won most of the matches 4-0 in the first half and rest the second half.
The proof is the superiority last wednesday vs. Man U.
It's like the Spanish National Team during the last Eurocup. They play the same way. The couple in the middlefield Xavi-Iniesta is the best thing ever seen.
P.S.: I'm a fan of Racing Santander and hate FC Barcelona. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.balonmanopereda.com/
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Liverpool   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:49 am

Liverpool all the way!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Bank Holiday   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:38 pm

Out for the weekend its a bank holiday so will talk to everyone on tuesday lol! drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Mike029

Mike029

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:07 pm

Hi, im Mike Cool (Phil's Nephew) and i also live on Long Island, New York
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/mikez029
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:45 am

Welcome to the brotherhood, Mike. It's been a bit slow around here lately. Maybe things will pick up soon...
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Sorry   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:11 pm

Yeah i no,sorry guys, Im really busy at the moment, Im still on quite a bit but dont forget you can message me in the game as well, your all doing great brothers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harold

Harold

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm

Hello from Missouri. How can I help?
Back to top Go down
EDWARDS

EDWARDS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:53 pm

Hi everyone im Lauren (Slippery's Girlfriend). Hope everyone is ok. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Rank   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:55 am

Hey guys, just want to say sorry again that i havent been on all the time, you are all doing very well,
We are currently in second spot on the brotherhood list and I am confident we will hit rank 1 by the end of the day!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CJS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:00 am

hello people how things. i, luckly, do not get skool tomorrow cause of the voting Very Happy
i going swimming soon cause the weather is brill in Irleand, horay.
wats the weather like in any of the places yea live.
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Weather   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:02 am

The weather has been red hot in england recently! cheers
Back to top Go down
CJS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:07 am

Slippery wrote:
The weather has been red hot in england recently! cheers
nice, well i am outa here. talk to all of yea later. Smile
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:34 pm

i think cjs ment to say its nice here in west cork ireland cos i just got the lovely red all over tan today lol! It is bloody hot cherry
Back to top Go down
mozzoni

mozzoni

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:54 am

It's hot in Santander, Spain, as well.
Now I finish my job and come back home. Time for lunch. The weekend is here. We will probably go to the beach to play handball or rugby.
Back to top Go down
http://www.balonmanopereda.com/
farsight24

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:35 am

The sun isn´t positioned right yet, we still got some rain and wind... surely will see a good summer next week... have to wait...

Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
CJS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:30 pm

is edwards in the forum??
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: EDWARDS   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Yeah its my girlfriend dude Very Happy
She is in the forum as MissE.
She has a good town and a evil. MissE = good acount.
Back to top Go down
EDWARDS

EDWARDS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:41 am

Hiya CJS, im here as EDWARDS now. If ever you need me though get in touch by email on torpia as you have been doing. i check that more than i do this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xiberius

Xiberius

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:30 pm

Hi all!

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi.

Hi! rabbit

Anyways, I'm from Reykjavik, Iceland. It's not very warm here as you can imagine, som please send some sun my way if you can!

If you have any questions or anything, I can respond here, but you'll get a quicker response by sending me a msg in Torpia.

See'y'all!
Back to top Go down
CJS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:10 am

Slippery wrote:
Yeah its my girlfriend dude Very Happy
She is in the forum as MissE.
She has a good town and a evil. MissE = good acount.

sorry bout the miss understanding.
my bro told me that she was also EDWARDS.
theres a guy called saryk how might be looking to get into the BH
he is under 200 general rank and under 100 ethic rank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next