Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Dark Knights Brotherhood!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.

Go down 
+22
elesco99
knox
Kussester
yte2
Zepper666
Xiberius
EDWARDS
Harold
Mike029
phil
Oddr
mozzoni
CJS
farsight24
Jimbox
xavierito
Thyrion
FrozenX0x52
Althor2
Shadhe
Heron
Slippery
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Invite   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:43 am

Il send him invite, we are going to hit rank 1 soon!!
Back to top Go down
http://darkknights.roflforum.net
Zepper666

Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:14 pm

new(ish) to this game and wondering what happens when a brotherhood "wins"? does the game reset or soemthing?
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Reset   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:02 am

Yes the game resets and all members names from the winning brotherhood go into the hall of fame,lol....i think
And then the game completely restarts again.
Back to top Go down
CJS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:52 pm

hey. here watching the england and andorra game with my cousin.
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Game   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:13 pm

So am i man,we are playing great! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jimbox

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:15 am

has anyone noticed that all the people who post the most have avatars?
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Posts   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:31 am

lol! lol! lol! no you put your avaters on, click on profile at top,lol
Back to top Go down
yte2

yte2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:18 pm

An unexpected error has occured
Our apologies for the inconvenience. If this error occurs more then once, please report it in the bug forum.
Please check other bug reports first before you open a new topic there. This error might've been reported already
I CANT LOG IN CAN ANYONE HELP ME
Back to top Go down
Kussester

PostSubject: yep   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:52 pm

yte2 wrote:
An unexpected error has occured
Our apologies for the inconvenience. If this error occurs more then once, please report it in the bug forum.
Please check other bug reports first before you open a new topic there. This error might've been reported already
I CANT LOG IN CAN ANYONE HELP ME
joo kaikilla sama probleema ja nyt noi pässit ihmettelee tätä hobbittikieltä Smile
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Bug   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:20 pm

It is so annoying, i have reported it to torpia forum, everytime they do work on torpia it buggers it up!! i wish they would just leave it alone!! its fine how it is!! lol!
Back to top Go down
knox

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:25 pm

Hey everyone, popping in to say hi. My name is clint and I just joined the brotherhood. I'm from Kansas, in the U.S.

If you need anything just hit me up.
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:26 am

Alright clint welcome to the brotherhood.

I am just back from Germany rock climbing cheers what a place sunny sunshine climbing and beer geek
Back to top Go down
elesco99

elesco99

PostSubject: hi   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:20 pm

hi i am english but live in Malta,i suppose i am the old man here
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Is the 99 your age?

Wink
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:43 am

Althor2 wrote:
Alright clint welcome to the brotherhood.

I am just back from Germany rock climbing cheers what a place sunny sunshine climbing and beer geek

Glad you had a good time mate!
Back to top Go down
elesco99

elesco99

PostSubject: haha   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:49 pm

you are very funny,no my age is hhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:31 pm

Age doesn't matter. I like having a wide range of ages on my team.

Also, I'm often the oldest, so it's good not to be Smile
Back to top Go down
elesco99

elesco99

PostSubject: where   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:55 am

where are you on the map to save me looking,tht's in the game i mean
Back to top Go down
MartinLunn

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:31 am

Hi i am Martin and im from norway so my english sucks i think.Im 13 years old,I have good experience in games like this

is there someone from norway/denmark orsweden? lol!
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:37 am

I'm currently located at:

0.0 Oddrheim (31,48) 336.461
1.0 Oddralthor (-28,21) 220.858
1.1 Oddralthor (-29,21) 162.520
2.0 Oddrton (7,37) 218.226
3.0 Oddrdale (-11,29) 74.096
4.0 Oddrgóra (-34,21) 55.086
5.0 Oddrphil (-2,-91) 11.900
Back to top Go down
Trigan

Trigan

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:05 pm

MartinLunn wrote:
Hi i am Martin and im from norway so my english sucks i think.Im 13 years old,I have good experience in games like this

Hey Martin. I am from Denmark. You english is not too bad. I understand it, I think...
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:51 pm

alright guys nice to see there are new faces cheers

Iwant to say welcome to everyone that has just joined the forum and the brotherhood.

Its the weekend again cheers life is great jocolor that friday feeling you cant beat it well you probably could that saturday feeilg can be even better just depends on how the friday goes lol!
Back to top Go down
MartinLunn

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:03 pm

Trigan wrote:
MartinLunn wrote:

Hey Martin. I am from Denmark. You english is not too bad. I understand it, I think...

Ok first i met in this game
Back to top Go down
antpeepes

antpeepes

PostSubject: hi   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:16 am

my name is anthea and i live on a island
Back to top Go down
MartinLunn

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:44 pm

antpeepes wrote:
my name is anthea and i live on a island

Hello anthea Welcome to our BrotherHood
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy from everybody
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter into the Forum General Chat. Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next