Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Dark Knights Brotherhood!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.

Go down 
+29
Baine
antpeepes
vercauteren
xorxex
trinity
EDWARDS
MartinLunn
knox
xxbboypharoahxx
elesco99
yte2
Zepper666
BigGuyNye
Komuto
Harold
Mike029
Jimbox
Oddr
souleater579
CJS
hionelop
farsight24
mozzoni
phil
xavierito
FrozenX0x52
Althor2
Shadhe
Slippery
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CJS

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:52 pm

Shadhe wrote:
Hey boys, I hope i'm not being too bothersome but in case anyone has any extra iron ore it would really fall in handy... pass it over to Migrenia

xoxo
Alexa

i could give you 4000 iron. do i give it to Migrenia
Back to top Go down
souleater579

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: resources   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:10 pm

i need 5000 iron and 5000 gold to build setelers camp if somone can send to (-102,49) it would be much aperaited
Smile
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:29 am

i need up to 150,000 gold ore and iron ore and timber for my battering rams.
Any takers Surprised
Back to top Go down
FrozenX0x52

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:18 am

I think, maybe, IMHO we need to organize good players to fulfill those huge amount of request. bcause the cart capacity is only 250 goods/cart. Idea Suspect

Last edited by FrozenX0x52 on Wed May 27, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Resources   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:49 am

Yes but i also think that evil need to be a bit more patient before they get those amounts,it takes some time, i have no doubt in my mind that good players are doing all they can at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://darkknights.roflforum.net
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: No Pressure   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:50 am

Just to say there is no pressure on getting rescources sunny

Its just if people have them to spare then i would be happy to get them.

This game is only after starting and the longer it goes on the more rescources will be available and also we will have established better trading and built our settler camps closer to our trade town bounce
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:57 am

Yes, the resources will come in time. We need to remember to keep things balanced. If a Good player gives away too many resources, then they fall behind because they can't grow; however, too few resources given out, and the alliance is going to be weak militarily.
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:32 pm

cheers for all the stuff your a legend bounce the settler camp will be there tomorrow hopefully
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:41 pm

I jst made a list of what is needed for research by all evil players.
this is not a request for me its jst info for everyone.

Research knights = 10,000 coins, 1000 horses.
Research Crossbowmen = 2500 coins, 1000 crossbows.
Reseach Mangonels = 12.000 coins, 12,000 timber.
Research Trebuchets = 25,000 coins 25,000 timber.

Knights = 1 horse, 1 villager, 1 shield, 1 sword, 1 lance, 30 coins.
Hobelars = 1 horse, 1 lance, 1 villager.
Swordsman = 1 vilager, 1 sword, 1 shield.
Pikemen = 1 lance, 1 villager.
Crossbowmen = 1 crossbow, 1 villager.
Bowmen = 1 bow, 1 villager.
Axe men = 15 food, 25 wood, 1 villager
Battering rams = 10 villagers, 180 timber, 10 iron
Not sure bout the mangonels or the trebuchets havent researched them yet lol!
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Siege weapons   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:34 pm

I can get you the info for those from world one, i will mail them to you tomorow in the game and then you can edit the post on here and add it to the post, also i would like you to be apprentice. how do you feel about this?
Back to top Go down
Jimbox

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:30 am

does everyone really need all these resources? I mean are we actually fighting anyone at the moment
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:22 am

we may not need them at the moment but in time we will.

Its just an outline what we will need so that everyone is prepared for what is needed.

Our brotherhood is number four in the brotherhood rankings and that is because we are keeping up with everyone that is doing all this research and providing these rescources for each other.

I think we are doing good right now it will take time for all of us to catch up to each other.

Dont worry if you think its a large order to fill cause we dont expect it to be filled individually it has to be a joint effort. sunny
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:10 am

cheers Love to take on the job as apprentice cheers
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Attacks   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:03 am

Just a reminder that NO PLAYER is attack a player who is in a brotherhood, only the ones without brotherhoods you can attack.
Back to top Go down
farsight24

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:32 am

hi, I need shileds, swords and lances to Coimbra.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
mozzoni

mozzoni

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:40 am

Sent.

I'm trying to send resources all of the time.
You could ask in game for concrete goods and I (or the nearest good player) will send it to you.
I usually work with komuto, farsight, yte2 and xavierito. When my 3 smallest town grow I'll be able to sernd more things. I've founded monday, wednesday and thursday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.balonmanopereda.com/
hionelop

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:28 pm

m in need of every type of weapon/horses a constant supply oh and iron ore 50000 lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! king lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:56 pm

I've got 10,000 iron ore on the way, but it is going to take 5 hours to get there.

Sorry, I just don't have the carts yet to send 50k at a time.
Back to top Go down
hionelop

PostSubject: thx   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:17 pm

thx man
Back to top Go down
CJS

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:28 pm

i need 30000 stone if possible Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike029

Mike029

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:35 pm

Hi guys clown if possible, im in need of Crossbows, Coins, Swords and horses. send to Mike029 (Town: Death's Stand 18,117) if you have any extra stuff it would be appreciated!
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/mikez029
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: weapons and coins   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:24 am

I need all types of weapons and coins in my second town (Town of Althor ( -29, 20 ) i have researched knights and i only have two siege weaopns to research.
Back to top Go down
farsight24

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:27 am

HI, when you good brothers can, please send me all kind of weapons to my 2 towns, don´t forget the coins to make knights Razz

cheers

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Harold

Harold

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:17 am

Send some firm numbers.

ex. upto 1000 swords

ex. upto 2500 of all weapon

I don't want to risk being hijacked enroute sending weapons your inventory can't hold.
Back to top Go down
farsight24

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:19 am

HI, Harold if you have some fixed evil guys you send your supplies don´t send to me, i already have some good brothers fixed, that deliver supplies to me, but if have some extra, then give me 1000 each. flower sunny

Thanks and cya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next