Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Dark knights Brothers only, Please Sign in!
Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Dark Knights Brotherhood!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.

Go down 
+29
Baine
antpeepes
vercauteren
xorxex
trinity
EDWARDS
MartinLunn
knox
xxbboypharoahxx
elesco99
yte2
Zepper666
BigGuyNye
Komuto
Harold
Mike029
Jimbox
Oddr
souleater579
CJS
hionelop
farsight24
mozzoni
phil
xavierito
FrozenX0x52
Althor2
Shadhe
Slippery
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Oddr

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:52 am

Evil players only have limits on the amount of raw resources they can hold (i.e. food, wood, stone, iron ore, and gold ore). They have no limits on anythings else.

But the point is still valid. Let us know what you can use soon (we should come up with a standard time frame). Of course, you can train a whole lot if you have the unemployed villagers, but your unemployed villager growth rate usually can't keep up with your training, right?

Also, try to team up with someone. Build towns next to each other. It makes it a little harder for Good players to get their new towns started, but it is worth it in the long run. My first settlement was over 8 hours away (3 by trade cart) but it is chugging along nicely now.

If we spread out and make city pairs (good+evil):
(1) making city pairs makes moving resources and troops back and forth easier
(2) spreading out makes finding amulets easier (necessary to actually win the game)
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:36 pm

yup i agree but right now i need stone my upgading is zapping my stone so quickly and it is taking days for it to fill back up Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:24 am

TIMBER and lots of it i need 25,000 for my last seiege weapon so any body that has it to spare send it my way (Althor's town ( -28, 20 )
Back to top Go down
farsight24

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:32 am

Thanks for the resources guys...

cheers

hope to see you soon ( next week )
albino
Back to top Go down
Harold

Harold

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:15 pm

25000 timber enroute to (-28, -20). arrives in 5-6 hours...
Back to top Go down
Harold

Harold

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:16 pm

correction on the location (-28, 20)
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:30 am

Thanks Harold got the timber and am in the middle of research on my last siege weapon.

Any spare gold ore, iron ore and stone would be welcome at this stage i need them for settler camps and the barracks lack of space for my troops is a problem scratch
Back to top Go down
Harold

Harold

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:42 am

75000 each of iron ore, stone, and gold ore enroute to (-29, 20). Arrival time is 5.5 to 6 hrs from now.

Harold
Back to top Go down
Komuto

Komuto

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:41 am

Stone,iron and gold ore plz.also i need lances,crossbows,coins,timbers,shields and swords.message me ingame if u want ask more.

ps.before u send,ask me ingame how much i can take or need and which town cuz maybe some1 is already sent example stone to my town called alavus
Back to top Go down
BigGuyNye

BigGuyNye

PostSubject: Knights   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:35 am

Are Knights that much stronger I want to research them but they cost a lot! Anyone that has extra Gold Coins send to BigGuyNye at Castel BigGuyNye (122,-45)
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:50 am

ya they are worth researching you just need to get in touch with the closest good guy to you or someone who is willing to be a constant supplier and set up towns beside each other.

I want to say thanks to all the guys who have been supplying me with all the rescources and weapons.

Now i need a lot of weapons to my main town althor2 (-28/20) and town of althor (-29/20) i have run out of weapons and my production of troops in those two towns has stopped.
Back to top Go down
Harold

Harold

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:37 pm

Althor2: I have a large caravan hitting your town soon. Unless it is an emergency, I would like to make this the last caravan. I loose alot of the carts and resources enroute.
Back to top Go down
Althor2

Althor2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:28 am

if you are loosing trade carts then its ok.
thanks for all the stuff you have sent me you have been a great held maybe later i might be able to set up close to you if you want.
Back to top Go down
Harold

Harold

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:58 pm

You'd be more then welcome. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Zepper666

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:10 pm

just fyi, anyone wants horses or gold ore (coins soon once i get shield research) wood or stone or food or weapons just message me, i have same name
Back to top Go down
Slippery
Admin
Slippery

PostSubject: Coins   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:25 pm

ALL COINS TRADED TO MY MAIN TOWN - 1)MAINTRADE @ 32,-68 ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.
WE HAVE NOW HIT 70MEMBERS IN DARK KNIGHTS WHICH IS FANTASTIC!
BUT OBVIOUSLY I WANT TO KEEP RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS TO GET EVEN BIGGER AND STRONGER!
BY TOMORROW I SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUY ANOTHER 5 SEATS SO WE CAN RECRUIT ANOTHER 5 MEMBERS WHICH WILL TAKE US TO 75
(22,500 COINS)
BUT THEN I GUESS I AM GOING TO NEED ROUGHLY 25,000-30,000 COINS TO GET US TO 80.
WE CURRENTLY HAVE MORE BROTHERS IN THE BROTHERHOOD THAN ANY OTHER BROTHERHOOD!
BUT WE WANT TO STAY THIS WAY AND TRY NOT TO FALL BEHIND.
WE WILL SOON HIT RANK 1 AND THIS IS DOWN TO EVERY MEMBERS HARD WORK SO I THANKYOU EACH AND EVERY BROTHER FOR TRADING WITH THE EVIL AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AND JUST BEING SO ACTIVE!
ANYWAY IF ANYONE HAS GOT ANY SPARE COINS TO SEND ME, IT WILL BE A GREAT HELP! Very Happy

THANKS AGAIN GUYS AND I HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING FUN STILL! Very Happy
GRANDMASTER SLIPPERY.
Back to top Go down
http://darkknights.roflforum.net
yte2

yte2

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:51 am

i need iron ore all my villages can anyone help me
Back to top Go down
elesco99

elesco99

PostSubject: wood and stone   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:18 pm

[b] if anyone has spare wood and stone,as i need some to build up my village BLACKAXE ( 128, 2 ),how much does not matter all will help lol!
Back to top Go down
Harold

Harold

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:50 pm

100,000 each wood and stone will arrive at (128,2) in 2.5 hours.
Back to top Go down
Harold

Harold

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:06 pm

resources arrive soon. 20000 wood lost to caravan raiders.
Back to top Go down
elesco99

elesco99

PostSubject: resouses   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:14 am

thanks for the resouses
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:08 am

Hmm, 20,000 lost. How big was that army? I haven't lost anything in days on numerous 1+ hour runs.
Back to top Go down
Harold

Harold

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:51 am

Victim
Harold's army
Troops
Total 400
Victims 56
Survivors 344
Harold's army now carries
Product
Amount 80.000

Raiders
doomsdayslayer's army
Troops
Total 1.000 200 200 - - 200 200 1 - -
Victims 0 0 0 - - 0 0 0 - -
Survivors 1.000 200 200 - - 200 200 1 - -
doomsdayslayer's army now carries
Product
Amount 448 10 20.000
Back to top Go down
Oddr

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:50 am

For those that aren't sure:
Axemen 1.000
Swordsmen 200
Pikemen 200
Hobelars 0
Knights 0
Handbowmen 200
Crossbowmen 200
Battering rams 1
Mangonels 0
Trebuchets 0

Not really that large an army. I'm guessing loses can get VERY high when a real army crosses your path.
Back to top Go down
Harold

Harold

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:56 am

It's all speculation since there is no guide on the subject, but some guess that axemen can carry the most, maybe 10 resources per axeman. Crossbowmen carrying 1 resource is solid information based on raids by armies of only crossbowmen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.   Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter into the Forum for Resources Requests, Once in you must press post REPLY and NOT post topic.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next